Short Term Grant* for Master Students – Open Call 2020
The inter- and transdisciplinary project YEEES – Yields of Evocative Entrepreneurial approaches on Environment and Society – is offering master students short term grants for a research stay of up to three months in one of our partner universities, goal of the research should be the student’s master thesis.
Our project especially elaborates on the resilience of cities and peri-urban areas, while focusing on challenges in the different aspects, e.g. agriculture, education, sustainable entrepreneurship, ICT solutions, health or transport/mobility, among other. Partners in the project are universities from Germany, Mozambique, Namibia and South Africa.
Are you interested in conducting research abroad, be part of our project and bring in your ideas and research as a master scholar and writing your master thesis on one of the YEEES research areas? Then apply as soon as possible, there is a limited number of grants for 2020 available.
- Master student enrolled in a university in one of our partner countries;
- Master Thesis should be handed-in until latest November 2020;
- Research topic related to YEEES project areas, own research ideas within our research areas are welcome;
- Writing thesis in english;
- Research stay should end latest on end of September 2020;
- Research stay should take place abroad; this is in a country different to the one where you are currently enrolled in your master studies.
Application via our form, including:
- Motivation Letter & CV in english;
- Exposé or Brief description of your research idea;
- Name and contact information of your supervisor (in case you already have one) and the contact information from the supervisor at the partner university (in case already have one).
Please send all required documents via form under as soon as possible, our jury will be evaluating applications regularly until all grants have been distributed.
Information and updates in our FB page.
*As a master scholar you will be awarded funding for up to three months for a research stay in Germany, South Africa, Namibia or Mozambique, including flight expenses.