YEEES SUSTAINABILITY CAMP:
Solutions for Sustainable Tourism in Namibia
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Apply to take part in our 4th “YEEES Sustainability CAMP: Solutions for Sustainable Tourism in Namibia” taking place in beautiful Namibia:
February 6th to March 5th, 2020.
During the camp you will work in interdisciplinary teams of selected students from Germany, Mozambique, Namibia and South Africa. Throughout the camp you will closely work with sustainability entrepreneurs in the field of tourism and apply your creativity and entrepreneurial mindset to generate solutions for the challenges they face; this camp will have a special focus on ICT-oriented solutions.
As a participant of our Sustainability Camp you will be awarded funding for your costs of living during the camp and flight expenses.*
- You must be an enrolled student at a university in one of the partner countries: Germany, Mozambique, Namibia or South Africa;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- All fields of study are welcomed;
- Interest in sustainability, international exchange, ICT and/or tourism is important;
- Willingness to share accommodation with other students;
- Commitment to work in Windhoek and other cities in Namibia for the entire duration of the camp.
Application: Please use our application form below including: Motivation Letter, CV
DEADLINE: December 5th, 2019.
*As a participant of our idea Camp you will be awarded funding for your costs of living during the camp in Namibia, including flight expenses. This is only for students coming from outside of Namibia. Namibia students are welcome to join us and take part in all camp activities at no cost. Visa and insurance expenses are not included
Thank you for your applications. The application is closed now.