The YEEES Research Center aims at being a long-term, visible and renowned network of German and African researchers from a variety of disciplines. Four research perspectives, focusing on “Innovation”, “Imovation”, “ICT” and “Education” are connected via a common goal: Delivering excellent and relevant research results that contribute to the global challenge of ensuring sustainability by focusing on innovative and imovative sustainable entrepreneurial approaches using ICT.
These perspectives can be applied to different areas of research on resilient area development. Based on the „City Resilience Framework“ (Arup, 2014) we focusing on innovative and imovative sustainable entrepreneurial approaches using ICT.
Our Research Activities
- Call for Papers: Springer Journal Climate Action – Ecovillages1. October 2021
- YEEES Conference – Key Note1. April 2021
- YEEES Teaching Center invites to the ACADEMIC WRITING Class14. December 2020
- Research Stay from Master Grantee Eva Shitaatala – Germany 201813. November 2020
- Research Stay from Master Grantee Daniela Rössing – Mozambique 201927. October 2020
- International Research Colloquium on Female Entrepreneurship. Research group hosted by Miriam Gerlach.19. October 2020
- Event by Research Group Smart communities: “Digitalisation solutions for smart communities” on 5th november 202016. October 2020
- Research Stay from Master Grantee Marie Sophie Röder – South Africa 201912. October 2020
- YEEES Research Center Digital Colloquium15. September 2020
- Research Stay from Master Grantee Obrukevwe Okuah – Germany 20207. September 2020