Are you a student at a German university and interested in researching on an international topic in the area of sustainable entrepreneurship in Africa? Do you want to bring in your ideas and research as master scholar? Be part of our project by applying for our Master Grant.
In our inter- and transdisciplinary project YEEES – Yields of Evocative Entrepreneurial approaches on Environment and Society – we are offering short-Term grants for Master Students who are writing their thesis for a research stay of up to three months in one of our partner countries in Africa.
Our project especially elaborates on the resilience of cities and peri-urban areas. The focus areas are, e.g. agriculture, education, health security and transport/mobility among others.
- Master student enrolled in a German university, in the thesis phase
- Research topic related to YEEES project areas (see https://yeees-project.org/research-center/ )
- Writing thesis in English
- Research stay should start latest on December 2018
- For this call we will only consider applications for research stays in Mozambique or Namibia
- Motivation Letter & CV
- Exposé or Brief description of your research idea
- Name and contact information of your supervisor (in case you already have one) and the contact information from the supervisor at the partner university (in case already have one).
Please send all required documents latest until 9.9.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and updates in our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/yeeesProject/
*As a master scholar you will be awarded funding for up to three months for a research stay in Namibia or Mozambique, including flight expenses.